Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chinese vase still life - new video

 Miniature Chinese vase still life in oil by Andy Dolphin
Miniature Chinese vase
21x25cm oil on board. 
 © Andy Dolphin

I uploaded a new video last night giving a glimpse of the process I followed when painting my Miniature Chinese Vase still life.

As always, it's best if you go to Youtube to see the video in higher resolution.



Let me know what you think. If I get enough feedback, I'll look at uploading videos more often, so if you like it, share it widely via your favourite social media.

3 comments:

  1. Great video. I enjoy watching your painting method and have learned a great deal from you. I'm looking forward to seeing many more 'instructional' videos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your videos are very good and instructional. Keep up the real-time format. Much better than the ridiculous sped up versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- nothing like watching the real time format- Very instructional and the little things / techniques you pick up viewing- eg. rose image on vase. Please keep them coming

    ReplyDelete